- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to road, cross, hybrid or touring bike seatstays. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to levels independent of the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook-and-loop-strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. - Attachments: Seatstays with hook-and-loop straps - Adjustment: Strut slots - Material: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer / Nylon straps - Compatibility: Topeak MTX / RX TrunkBags - Max Load: 9kg / 20lb - Clamp for rear reflector, tail light mount - Size: 39.5 x 30 x 12cm / 15.6" x 11.8" x 4.7" - Weight: 870g / 1.92lb
Take your bike adventures even further with a versatile mount cage to pack larger gear on your bike. The included tie-down straps provide the ability to carry a DryBag, sleeping bag/pad, stuff sack, or any round shaped gear on your bike frame or fork with bottle bosses. A four-hole mount design offers height adjustment of your load for better balance. VersaMount clamps also provide easy installation and flexible mounting options. - Fits tubes 20-60mm. - Engineering grade polymer - 64 mm mounting height adjustable - Weight: 128g - Max load: 3kg / 6.61lb - Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 7cm / 8.7 x 4.7 x 2.8-inches
Patented rack attachment system works on virtually any bicycle from full-suspension mountain bikes to commuters and everything in between. - Patented attachment system secures easily - Tough construction allows for variety of rugged riding uses - Silent and vibration free performance - Includes rails for mounting panniers - Works on the rear seat stays and front fork - Works with any type of frame material
If you like to ride useful bikes, racks make a lot of sense. Surly's 24-Pack Rack ups the useable cargo space on your bike, providing more real estate for more stuff: more beer, more food, more random bits from the hardware store, more whatever. It’s manufactured from cromoly tubing and uses stainless steel hardware. And it offers height adjustability, so you can keep your cargo close to the ground and stable. It has plenty of braze-ons, too, so you can customize how you secure your cargo…or just light your bike up like the space station. The 24-Pack Rack attaches to most forks that feature mid-blade and crown eyelets. It gives you a stable, rigid assembly upon which you might place your burden. No one likes a sweaty back and a sore bottom, so take your stuff out of that messenger bag and put it on the front of your bike. The 24-Pack Rack is rated to carry 30lbs (13.6kg) and comes in black or silver.
$10.99 - $13.99
- Used for attaching rear racks onto mono stay bikes - Rubber coated steel for all weather durability
- 15kg carrying capacity. - Folding design allows it to fold down to size of a pizza box. - Lightweight aluminum, 13mm rails. - Can carry any side pannier with hooks that fit 13mm rails or larger. - Additional platform on top allows for an extra bag.
The Roll Rack fits all Specialized Roll models, as well as most bikes with a 650b wheel size. The rack also features a maximum load capacity of 15kg, and it includes a steel bracket, hook plate, and corrosion-resistant hardware. - Fits all Specialized Roll models, as well as most bikes with a 650b wheel size. - Includes a steel bracket, hook plate, and corrosion-resistant hardware. - Maximum load capacity: 15kg
Set out on an adventure with Salsa's Alternator Rear Rack. Built for 135mm-spaced dropouts, this rack is constructed of sturdy, light 6061 aluminum and finished with a black powder coat. The Alternator features large pannier hook stops, extra long struts for an impressive fit range and it includes a mounting kit.
Set out on an adventure with Salsa's Alternator Rack. Built for 170mm-spaced dropouts, this rack is constructed of sturdy, light 6061 aluminum and finished with a black powder coat. The Alternator features large pannier hook stops, extra long struts for an impressive fit range and it includes a mounting kit.
• Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Three-position mid-blade mount for improved fit • Large pannier hook stops • Powdercoat finish • Maximum recommended load 33lbs (15kg) • Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
- Extra rigidity from triangulated rear strut safety design - carries the load like an extension of the frame - Extra-long connector arms and adjustable height legs for increased fit versatility - Flat-packed to save space - All-aluminum tubing construction is lightweight but strong enough to handle 40lbs - Stainless steel nuts and bolts
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061 T6 alloy construction - To be mounted on bikes with disc brakes - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - Designed for compatibility with disc brakes - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
- This one size fits all tubular aluminum rear rack is designed for Fat bikes with disc brakes - Adjustable rack legs fit most 24" & 26" Fat bikes - Integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment for more cargo on top of the rack - The MTX 2.0 QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX trunk bag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market - Not compatible with asymmetric rear stay design Fat bike frames - Includes extra-long mounting bracket and rear light mount - Max weight 55lbs - 16.9 x 13.4 x 11.4" - 2.79lbs
A lighter duty version for MTB and commuter use. QR mechanism is secure and easy to use. 7 kg (15 lb) carrying capacity. Compatible with all MTX TrunkBags. Includes hidden storage tray, rubber bungee and safety reflector. - Clamp: Fits 25.4/31.8 mm (shims Incl.) - Bag Compatibility: MTX TurnkBags - Material: Aluminum beam / Plastic cargo deck - Max Weight Capacity: 7 Kilograms - Size: 51 x 12.5 x 9 cm / 20.1” x 4.9” x 3.5” - Weight: 688 grams
Boost the carrying capacity of your Topeak MTX BeamRack (sold separately) with their Dual-Side Frame. It enables you to attach panniers and other Topeak MTX bags to your BeamRack.
- The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to road, cross, hybrid or touring bike seatstays. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
Surly Racks are well-thought-out, durable, expedition-worthy racks that work with most panniers. While their racks aren't limited solely to heavy duty touring, that is what they were designed for. When you're out on the road, the best option is to never ever have anything ever go wrong ever. Right? That's never a guarantee though; so having something that you can repair if it does break can be pretty clutch. Thus, the main bodies of Surly's front and rear racks are made from tubular CroMoly steel with stainless hardware. This means you can probably find someone out there that can torch it back into one piece in the rare instance things go south. The Front Rack is height adjustable and provides either a low or high pannier mounting position, which can be handy depending on terrain. When the ground gets rough, keep your gear high and dry. When the path is smooth and easy, you can load things low and keep everything balanced and stable, with the platform above the wheel providing yet more space for more stuff. It's worth mentioning they've redesigned the Front Rack hardware to be simpler to attach and more compatible with things like disc calipers and fenders. Surly also made attachment plates specifically for their Uni-Crown forks for yet more fork compatibility. This simpler design has fewer moving parts and costs less to manufacture; ergo, costs less for you to purchase. Surly's front rack WILL work with disc brakes on the Troll, Ogre, and Disc Trucker frames. It may take a bit of work to get clearance around the front caliper since the many different calipers out there are many different shapes. The new attachment plates will limit any DIY ingenuity you might need, but if you need to throw a washer or three behind the lower left bolt where the plate attaches to the fork dropout, that's not a big deal. As part of Surly's ongoing effort to make this planet last a little longer, they recently started shipping their racks with a small, reusable Surly Tool Bag that houses the rack struts and hardware. This switch helps eliminate the use of some polybags, thereby minimizing excess waste. Plus, you get a free tool bag out of the deal. Surly Front Rack will haul up to 32kg (70 lb) of well-secured, well-balanced gear over roadways and maintained off-road trails. Front Rack specifications: - Tubing diameter: 10mm - Platform dimensions: 230 x 170mm - Weight: 1382g
This expedition-worthy rack is made from 4130 chromoly, so it's tough, light and easily repairable in the field. It's also height-adjustable, so you can get your center of gravity as low as possible for a stable ride. The provided stainless steel hardware enables you to attach your rack to virtually any frame with 26-inch, 700c and 29-inch wheels. And, it hauls up to 80 pounds of gear and is powder-coated to protect it from the elements.
Surly's burly line of tubular chromoly steel racks have been used on expeditions all over this planet for years.This Surly Rear Disc Rack is made of tubular chromoly steel and is specifically designed to fit frames with seatstay-mounted disc brakes like the Straggler (650B and 700c), Krampus, and Karate Monkey. - Tubular chromoly rack, stainless-steel hardware - Height-adjustable to accommodate 26-29" wheels - Hardware housed in reusable Surly Tool Bag
$74.99 $100.00 25% Off
Versatile aluminum frame rack for transporting everything from postal packages to drybags or a tent on your bike. Attaches directly to the handlebar (fits handlebars with 31.8 mm diameter) and works with all types of bikes, except extreme downhill bikes. An anti-rotation guyline prevents the frame rack from tilting forward. Webbing straps to attach gear are not included. Part of the Specialized/Fjällräven series for urban rides and bikepacking adventures. - Light and strong aluminum construction. - Three under-rack accessory mounting holes for lights, cameras, etc. - Max load of 5kg. - Fits handlebars with 31.8 mm diameter and works with most types, including straight and drop models. - Compatible with Specialized's Future Shock suspension system. - Dimensions: 20 x 18 x 13 cm.
Planet Bike's Eco Rack is made of oversize tubular 6061-aluminum for maximum strength and stability. It's designed to provide complete heel clearance when you install packs. And, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Eco Rack to your bike, too. This rack fits most road, mountain and hybrid bicycles and even includes a built-in platform, which doubles as a mini-fender on rainy rides.
You'll keep on keepin' on with Planet Bike's K.O.K.O. Cargo Rack on your bike. Made of 6061 aluminum for maximum strength and stability, it boasts a wide range of adjustability so it's easy to install and fits most bicycles. There's a taillight mount, too (lights sold separately).
Planet Bike's Versa Rack means your steed with disc brakes can finally be made into a rack-packing workhorse. It's 6061-aluminum construction provides maximum strength and stability. Thanks to the clever design you'll have complete heel clearance when you install packs. Plus, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Versa Rack to your bike.
Get it to go with Portland Design Works' Takeout Basket. This handsome rack attaches to your handlebars for easy access to the included waterproof, removable roll-top bag. The rack is made from light, sturdy aluminum tubing and includes thoughtful features like an eyelet for mounting a light and a slot for carrying your u-lock (both sold separately). - Conveniently carry a six pack of bottles, five burritos, three chinchillas or an extra layer of clothing - Fits 25.4 - 31.8mm handlebars (even fits between drop bars) - Includes water resistant roll top bag that clips securely into basket - Eyelet for attaching light mount - Integrated u-lock carrying slot - Rugged, lightweight 10 mm alloy tubes - Rack weight: 500 grams - Inside of basket dimensions: 155mm x 255mm x 105mm - Lifetime PDWarranty
When it's time to ditch the backpack, the back soreness and the back sweat, look no further than the MSW Pork Chop Light Duty rack. It's got plenty of capacity for those key items on your journey. - W-bend stays keep pannier hooks in place - Fits most bikes with 26" - 700c wheels - Designed for bikes without disc brakes (for disc brake bikes, see RCR-100D) - Holds up to 40 lbs. of cargo - Top platform dimensions are 310mm x 112mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page