Castelli's Fast Feet project: aerodynamic foot coverings for every condition.
The TT shoecover is designed for maximum aerodynamics in time trialing, within the limits of the UCI rules.
We developed it through CFD analysis followed by extensive fabric and on-bike wind tunnel testing. The smooth silicone-coated foot portion smooths out the shape of the foot, while the grooved leg portion helps detach the air as it flows around the leg. The shoecover is cut high, reaching to the calf.
There's no reason not to wear it on the road, but its gains are maximized at TT speeds.
- Castelli's Fast Feet project – for time trials
- Developed with Team Sky for the fastest foot covering for time trialing
- Silicone-coated stretch fabric over the shoe smooths out airflow
- Engineered grooved Lycra in the ankle portion helps detach airflow
- Flat polyurethane tape at the top to keep shoecover in place
- 10°-30°C / 50°-86°F
- Weight: 53g
|Black / Small||08055688806552||S19031010-2|
|Black / Medium||08055688806569||S19031010-3||210000030833|
|Black / Large||08055688778026||S19031010-4|
|Black / X-Large||08055688806576||S19031010-5|
|Black / XX-Large||08055688806583||S19031010-6|