We created this limited-edition tee in partnership with athlete Jeff Lenosky and artist Taj Mihelich to spread the word about Can’d Aid, an organization focused on people-powered do-goodery. Can’d Aid encourages kids to reduce screen time and opt outside through their Treads + Trails program. They provide bikes and helmets to first-graders at title-one schools and teach them the fundamentals to ride successfully. This special print features artwork inspired by actual drawings from bike recipients, interpreted and adapted by Taj. We applied the design to our super-comfortable Graphic T, made with organic cotton. 25% of the sales from this jersey will go to supporting Can’d Aid, helping to get more kids on bikes.
- A perfect blend of recycled cotton, recycled polyester, and virgin cotton
- Made from sustainable materials
- Screen-printed graphics are hand designed by in-house designers
- Standard fit pairs well with your non-riding shorts
- Made from a blend of recycled cotton, recycled polyester, and virgin cotton, this comfortable shirt will see heavy rotation in your wardrobe.
- 60% cotton, 40% recycled polyester
- Made in China
- Reflectivity: Low-light visibility
|Can'd Aid 2020 / Small||191234779647||471220AAGQOS|
|Can'd Aid 2020 / Medium||191234779630||471220AAGQOM|