$19.95 - $21.95
1-inch model: • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Silver/Black • Crown Race: 26 • Defined Color: Silver • Lower Stack Height: 10.5 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC30 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC30 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 26 mm • Weight: 130 g 1-1/8-inch model: • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Silver/Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Silver • Lower Stack Height: 10.7 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC34 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC34 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6-26tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 26 mm • Weight: 140 g
$15.95 - $19.95
Ritchey's Logic Headset boasts machined aluminum cups for excellent longevity, light weight and super looks. A smaller upper angular cartridge bearing saves weight while a larger lower angular cartridge bearing boosts strength and durability.
$16.49 - $19.95
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
• Sealed cartridge bearings • CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum cups with laser etched logos • 26.4mm & 27.0mm races included • S.H.I.S.: EC30/25.4-24tpi|EC30/26 • Steerer Diameter: 25.4mm • Cup Diameter: 30.2mm • Race Diameter: 26.4mm • Stack Height: 42.5mm • Size: 1-inch • Black or Silver • Weight: 110g including lock nut
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: IS41/28.6/H9/K|IS52/40/H1 • Top Type: IS - Integrated • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 41.1mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 9mm (Short), 15mm (Tall) • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Bottom Type: IS - Integrated • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 52.1mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm • Crown Race Type: Steel, Face-Sealed • Bottom Stack Height: 1mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 87g
Cane Creek's AngleSet transforms your ride. It enables an effective head-tube angle adjustment of up to +/- 1.5-degrees so you can fine-tune your mountain bike's front-end handling to best suit your riding style, local terrain and race course. Installation is straightforward because the AngleSet automatically adjust to fit different head tube lengths and angles. All AngleSet headsets have light, tough, and beautiful machined 7075 T6-aluminum cups with Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide sealed bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out.
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
The Sunday BMX headset is a quality headset at an affordable price: period. It offers one of the lower stack heights on the market and uses a Campagnolo standard spec for 1-1/8-inch integrated headsets. - 45º tapered bearings with 41.8mm outer diameter to fit 42mm BMX head tubes - Compatible with Odyssey GTX Gyro, GTX-R, GTX-S and Snafu Mobeus. - Comes with matching 3mm and 5mm spacers - Weight with/without spacers: 2.1/2.3 oz.
SRAM's Headset Spacer Set gives you what you need for setting handlebars to the correct height for a custom fit. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish SRAM logos. You get two 5mm spacers and one 10mm and 15mm one.
RockShox's Headset Spacer Set is a perfect compliment to your RockShox fork. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish RockShox logos. You get two 5mm spacers, one 10mm, and one 15mm.
- Superlight CNC machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each 1mm spacers
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
New dust cap design, with Monogram laser etched logo, for a cleaner look to accommodate a taller riding set up with less spacers. Same quality as Odyssey's Pro Headset using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 15mm dust cap. With 3mm, and 2mm spacers - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1 1/8-inch integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings - 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
- Forged, CNC machined aluminum cups and race - Micro angular contact sealed bearings - Duron X: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S: EC30/25.4-24tpi|EC30/26 - Stack: 27.5mm/13mm - Color: silver - Weight: 94g
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and a nylon top cover - Hammer: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 12.8mm/11.9mm - Color: Black - Weight: 149g
- Gyro compatible, 45/45 degree angular contact cartridge bearings, alloy crown race - Impact: 45x45 degree Campagnolo Integrated - S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 8mm/1mm - Color: Black, Orange, Red - Weight: 68g
A new headset gives you a new lease on life. This is the upper part of an integrated headset for a 44mm headtube. - Lower part of the headset sold separately
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
$14.99 - $39.99
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 86 g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S Lower: IS52 - S.H.I.S Upper: IS42 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- Carbon fiber top cover - Upper: Campagnolo angular contact bearings (black seal) - 1-1/8-inch, 45 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB upper - 1.5-inch, 36 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB lower - For tapered 46mm/56mm OD headtube - For 1-1/8-inch to 1.5-inch tapered fork
- FSA's core line of headsets with built in cable hangers and barrel adjusters for cyclocross applications - Dual seal, angular contact bearings provide long lasting, smooth rolling performance - Forged and CNC machined 6061 T6 alloy cups - IS: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or X: External Cup, traditional available for 1-1/8" applications - 85g
A solid choice for 1-1/8in frames, the Orbit Equipe features a sturdy steel lower cup for maximum durability. The top cup is forged alloy, with an alloy top cover. Inside are two low maintenance, easy-to-replace sealed cartridge angular contact bearings. - Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 117g - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Upper: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
Cane Creek compatible integrated style bearings fit directly into headtube. - 36-degree inner chamfer and 45-degree outer chamfer - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: IS41 - S.H.I.S. Upper: IS41 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
Cane Creek compatible integrated style bearings fit directly into headtube. - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: IS41 - S.H.I.S. Upper: IS41 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
FSA Orbit MX threadless headset features TH brand 36-degree angular contact sealed bearings. - Forged and CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminum cups - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH Brand 36-degree Angular Contact sealed bearings - 7075 alloy crown race - Laser etched aluminum top cap - EC34/28.6 (36x36) | EC34/30 (36x36)
The lightweight Orbit UF uses a mixture of bearing types, with caged ball bearings in the top race and sealed cartridge angular contact bearings in the bottom race. Upper and lower water seals keep the elements at bay. - Forged and CNC machined 6061/T6 Aluminum cups - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - Upper cup uses double sealed 5/32" ball bearings - Lower cup uses a black seal angular contact bearing - Laser etched aluminum top cap - Weight: 99g - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Upper: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
The FSA Orbit X threadless headset is constructed of aluminum and features sealed cartridge bearings. - Classic shape with modern styling for high-end road bikes - For threadless steerers - Forged and CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminum cups - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH brand 36-degree Micro Angular Contact Bearings (red seal) - Laser etched aluminum top cap - Weight: 82g
The FSA Orbit XL-II threadless headset features replaceable sealed cartridge bearings and an AL-7075 crown race. - Forged and CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminum cups - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH Brand 36-degree Angular Contact sealed bearings - Laser etched aluminum top cap
The FSA Orbit Z headsets feature a very low-profile design primarily for ATB and are compatible with Cane Creek internal style headsets. - "Zero-Stack"/Cane Creek compatible - Very low profile designed primarily for Mountain Bikes - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH brand 36-degree Micro Angular Contact Bearings (red seal) - 7075 alloy crown race - Laser etched aluminum top cap
Page 1 of 4 Next page