$99.95 - $135.99
Thomson's Elite Setback Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
$19.99 - $23.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
The Salsa Guide Seatpost is designed to blend into the background; just like a good seatpost should. Strong, reliable, and always just where you left it. - 6061 Aluminum shaft - Two-bolt head
- Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic - Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head - With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Featherlight Thumb Actuation - Industry Leading - Intelligent Keyway System - Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation - Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved - Tested Down To -20C. - 1x Lever included - With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware - Remote Position: On handlebar - Cable Routing: Internal - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Standard, double bolt - Seat Post Material: Aluminum - Seat Post Weight: 510g
Mass is the enemy of performance, so we pulled out all the stops to make the Alpinist Seatpost the lightest post we've ever seen that passes our standards. At 136 grams (27.2mm x 300mm), it's about as light as you'll find. Not only does light weight make for faster climbing, it also improves acceleration and ride quality. The Alpinist 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp with extended saddle cradle ensures precision fit and secure retention. Available in two sizes, 27.2mm x 300mm and 27.2mm x 360mm, each with a 12mm setback. And because they are backed by a no-fault crash replacement policy and lifetime warranty, you can rest easy knowing that we've got your back. - 136 grams (27.2mm x 300mm), - 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp with 46mm saddle rail cradle enables an effective offset from 0mm to 20mm. - Advanced composite construction delivers light weight and reliability. - Available in two sizes: 27.2mm x 300mm x 12mm offset, 27.2mm x 380mm x 12mm offset - No-Fault crash replacement policy. Lifetime warranty - System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
- Aluminum dropper with stationary remote cable routing on post - Housing stop rotates 360 degrees around the post for custom cable routing options - Locks anywhere in vertical range, so post will not extend when lifting the saddle - 2-bolt micro-adjustable seat rail clamp, angled bolts increase clamp strength - Patented one-way roller clutch bearing - Remote features a carbon lever, inline barrel adjuster and braided cables (ODI Lock-On grip compatible) - 532g - 400mm length
$349.00 - $359.00
The proven Transfer seatpost gets lighter and tighter. Completely redesigned from the ground up, with improved serviceability, decreased weight, reduced length, and decreased insertion depth. "Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series models with our buttery smooth, ultra-durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven. The Transfer continues the excellent reputation of smooth function and great reliability with an infinitely adjustable height design, and internal or external cable routing options. Low lever force and great modulation make it easy to regulate return speed and small height adjustments. The Factory Series Transfer features Genuine Kashima Coating for maximum performance. - Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal - Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted - Easy to modulate return speed with lever - Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat - Remote lever sold separately
The carbon Service Course SL seatpost is specifically tuned to be more shock absorbing than the "comfort" seatposts on the market, while still passing our strict internal MTB strength test. Flex engineered into the lightweight carbon tube keeps the rider comfortable over any terrain. Better fit means better performance, and if your saddle is out of position, you'll waste energy with every pedal stroke. The secure, two-bolt clamp makes for easy micro-adjustments of saddle position, and the head has been redesigned for maximum bolt-head accessibility. The Service Course SL seatpost makes it possible for nearly any rider to achieve the perfect fit, and the clamp works with all saddle rail types. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Unidirectional Carbon fiber tuned for ride comfort - Lightweight clamping system - Lifetime warranty
Seatposts can be an overlooked part of the bike, but at Whisky Parts Co., everything gets the same attention to detail so your ride never suffers. Their seatposts are made from the highest quality carbon, ensuring they are durable, lightweight, and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during a cross race or abusing them on the trail, you'll be glad you have the No.7. - Carbon shaft absorbs trail chatter - UD carbon shaft, forged aluminum head
WeThePeople's Socket Pivotal seat post is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and comes in the perfect color and size to match your bike. Plus, there's a 17mm socket head built into the bottom of the post for park-side adjustments to your wheels.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
Sunday's Pivotal Seatpost uses a traditional straight-up pivotal design. It looks good in black, keeps your seat where you want it, and takes a beating — everything you need in a seatpost.
The patented Dual-Position Seatpost lets you ride a true aero position on a standard road bike, without sacrificing your normal road position. Along with the Quick-Release Aerobars it provides the benefits of a triathlon or time trial bike without the additional bike or price tag. The key to riding powerfully and comfortably is proper saddle position and since you can switch between road and aero positions on-the-fly while riding, you can always choose the best riding position for every part of your ride. Benefits: - Transform your current bike—switch from road to aero position on the bike you already own - Ride with ease—no more time and energy wasted switching from road bike to aero bike Details: - Linkage design lets you switch between road and aero positions seamlessly while riding - Choose the best position for every single climb, flat, or descent - Maintain proper leg extension in both road and aero positions - Saddle moves forward 50mm, corresponding to approximately 4 degrees of effective seat tube angle change - Aero road riding position optimized for proper handling on a road bike - Simple, durable two-bolt saddle clamp allows infinite saddle tilt adjustment and reliable clamping - 16mm rearward setback (road position) - Check technical specifications for compatibility
Such Great Heights The budget-friendly Aeffect R Dropper Post is a rock-solid, shred-ready entry into the dropper post world. Designed right to keep you on the trails and out of the shop as much as possible, you'll wonder how you ever rode without one. It's What's Inside That Counts The brains of this dropper post are an extremely reliable cable-actuated hydraulic cartridge that delivers infinite adjustment within its travel. Simple Saddle Setup A user-friendly zero-offset seatpost clamp really cuts down on the time between setting up your saddle and ripping down the trail.
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
Saddle Up Based on the latest FOX Transfer platform with its proven performance, the new Turbine R Dropper Post features a slick seat clamp design for reduced stack height and a 25g weight savings from the previous version. This post will treat you right. Less is More New, patent-pending FOX seat clamp design dramatically reduces stack height, allowing you to fit more travel into a shorter space. Full Coverage Proven FOX-designed internals provide infinite height adjustment, but perhaps more importantly—even easier serviceability. No-Sweat Installation Mounting a saddle and getting your saddle position dialed is easy thanks to the user-friendly seatpost clamp. Brilliantly Uncomplicated Uses standard shifter cable and housing. You know, just to keep things real. Oh yeah—it's also 25g lighter than the previous version. - Compatible with Matchmaker - Includes post only - Mechanical lever actuation - Head Type: Zero Offset—2 Bolt - Weight: 520g
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - 1 bolt clamp system with wide angle adjustments - Matte carbon finishing - Compatible for Shimano DI2 battery integration - Weight from 199g - Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm - Length: 400mm
Seatposts can easily be mistaken for a simple alloy or carbon tube, but it’s an essential part of your equipment. The amount of flex in a seatpost determines the comfort of your ride. Pro Vibe seatposts have the right amount of stiffness to ensure maximum power transfer without losing comfort. Align all forces to work in favor of you—go for the PRO Vibe seatposts. - 3D forged AL-2014 - Innovative 1 bolt clamping system - Weight: From 234g
Seatposts can easily be mistaken for a simple alloy or carbon tube, but it’s an essential part of your equipment. The amount of flex in a seatpost determines the comfort of your ride. Pro Vibe seatposts have the right amount of stiffness to ensure maximum power transfer without losing comfort. Align all forces to work in favor of you—go for the PRO Vibe seatposts. - Strong UD carbon construction - Innovative 1 bolt clamping system - Compatible for Shimano Di2 battery integration - Weight: From 214g
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
A specific eTen hydraulic cartridge with single bolt offset saddle clamp allow the enjoyment of droppers at a low price, available with 100mm of travel. - Black hard anodized stanchion and an air spring, hydraulically locked cartridge - Single-bolt alloy head - Remote sold separately
The all-new carbon Contact SLR TCR seatpost compliments the redesigned TCR’s outstanding performance though optimal aerodynamics and ultra-light weight. - Optimized for maximum aero performance at a super low weight - Compatible with model year 2021 and on TCR frames - Not compatible with pre-model year 2021 TCR frames
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position. - Weight: 325g
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Steel proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with steel hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra-long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes updated 2x remote lever
- Giant proprietary D-Fuse seatpost - Composite construction with Alloy clamp - Zero offset configuration - 380mm length
The proven Transfer seatpost gets lighter and tighter. Completely redesigned from the ground up, with improved serviceability, decreased weight, reduced length, and decreased insertion depth. Performance Elite Transfer Posts retain the same internals, diameter options, drop options, shortened stack heights, new patent-pending head design and proven internals as the Factory Series but have a black anodized upper. - Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal - Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted - Easy to modulate return speed with lever - Remote lever sold separately - 0mm offset
Page 1 of 2 Next page