- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers - Aluminum - Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed - Cables and housing included
The Revoshift shifter allows you to change gears by simply twisting with thumb and index finger while keeping your hands on the handlebar. - Easy and reliable shifting is good for average riders and beginners. - Dual-diameter shift collar allows any hand size to get a secure grip on the shift collar. - Designed to improve efficiency in the Nexus internally geared hub system
Shimano XTR M9100 shifters feature fast and intuitive operation. - Right shifter features quicker lever access and light operation force, and is compatible with both 11 and 12-speed drive trains - Left shift features only one shift lever (2-way release)—push lever forward to up-shift; and either push or pull the lever to down-shift
$33.99 - $34.00
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
Get sharp, dependable, Exact Actuation shifting with SRAM's GX 2x10 Rear Trigger Shifter. This right-side rear shifter is compatible with SRAM’s GX 2x10-speed components and offers precise, swift shifting across their wide-range 10-speed cassette. • Dedicated 10-speed rear trigger shifter • Multi-position mounting • Aluminum pull lever • MatchMaker X compatible • Weight: 122 grams
The GX Eagle Single Click shifter has been optimized for the specific demands of E-MTB, designed to help eliminate premature chain wear and chain breaking by limiting the pull lever to a single engagement. With Eagle Colorsystem, it comes in the GX master colorway to go with any cassette and chain color choice you might go with—from Black to Gold to Rainbow to all-new Copper. - E-MTB specific—limits the pull lever to a single engagement to help eliminate premature chain wear and chain breaking - Master GX Eagle group colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle Colorsystem
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a SRAM or Shimano front derailleur. These shifters are indexed to shift three gears, and feature micro-adjustments for perfect front derailleur alignment.
$10.00 - $19.99
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur.
Compatible with all other SRAM Eagle drivetrains, the SX Eagle Trigger Shifter keeps the promise of a simple shift. SX Eagle means easy, intuitive shifting every time for every rider.
- SRAM eTap AXS Wireless Blips go wherever you want on your extensions or handlebar, with no need to worry about proper wire length or internal routing. The tactile, switch-like feel is ideal for triathletes who want to go fully wireless and drop-bar riders looking for additional shift locations. - Combine a pair with the Zipp Vuka Shift AXS 90 extensions or use two pairs with an eTap AXS BlipBox to eliminate routing headaches on integrated aero cockpits. - Pair through your primary shifter, place where you want, and ride. - Includes mounting brackets for installation on drop bars
Built for E-MTB, the X01 Eagle Single Click shifter meets the new world of E-MTB with a control center worthy of the task. It's designed to help eliminate premature chain wear and chain breaking by limiting the pull lever to a single engagement. - E-MTB specific—limits the pull lever to a single engagement to help eliminate premature chain wear and chain breaking - Master X01 Eagle group colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle Colorsystem
SRAM's X3 shifters feature two-lever trigger shifting performance at a great price. With Exact Actuation 1:1 cable pull ratios, these shifters deliver quick, accurate shifts.
Zipp's Vuka Shift AXS 90 is more than an aero extension; it's a complete shifting system. Think of it as a supremely efficient solution to house the brains of your SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS time trial or triathlon bike. The Vuka Shift AXS 90 cleanly houses your aerobar extensions, shift-control, and head unit in one neat and clean package. This approach solves an emerging problem of the age of electronic shifting. The time for system integration is now—with this seamless solution. The extensions themselves feature the pro-proven Vuka Evo shape with a 90mm rise. The Vuka Shift AXS 90 is compatible with more than 90 percent of the integrated aerobar systems currently on the market. - AXS Integrated Aerobar shifting system - Length is trimmable, 10mm at front and 90mm at rear - Integrated Garmin/Wahoo/Bryton computer mount - Ships with SRAM Clics extension-end shifters and Blips shifting buttons for brake-lever position shifting - More than an aero extension, this is an integrated shifting system for the modern triathlon/TT bike - Cleans up your aero cockpit for simplicity and optimized aero efficiency
- Drivetrain Speeds: 2x9 or 3x9 - Front Derailleur/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Shifter Style: Trigger - Includes shift cables and housing
- Alivio M3100 series shifters - 2x9 and 3x9 options enable a variety of riding styles - 2-speed front shifter uses single-paddle Rapidfire Plus Mono technology for the most simple & intuitive front shifting - Rapidfire Plus rear shifter mechanism allows up to 3 downshifts at once - Easy to read optical gear display - Optislick cables included - Pairs of shifters also include SP-41 cable housing
For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's SL-M315 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. - Slim main lever body - OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance - Gear display positioned below the handlebar - Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance - Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing - Streamlined cockpit experience
Shimano Rapidfire Plus flatbar shift levers for road and fitness bikes. Compatible with 2x8 and 3x8 Claris R2000 components. The levers are also equipped with 2-Way Release for different riding styles or shifting (index finger or thumb) from various riding positions. The upper lever still performs the same function, but it swings both ways. Pull it with your finger or push it with your thumb—you choose. - Optical display to quickly see what gear you are in - Quick-adjust barrel for fine-tuning shifting
The Deore M6000 Rapidfire shifters deliver light, smooth action paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains. - OPTISLICK cable - Precise and consistent shifting performance - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Intuitive and readily visible OGD - 1 shifter for double and triple use - Shift Lever Type: RAPIDFIRE Plus - Front Shifting: 3/2 - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
Shimano Deore M6000 shifters feature 2-way release triggers that offer the ability to shift from various riding position. - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Dyna-Sys10-Speed compatible - Double or Triple: Double, Triple
The Shimano Deore SL-M6100 Right Shift Lever is designed for use with 12-Speed Deore M6100 MTB drivetrains. - I-Spec EV creates a clean and action-optimized cockpit with a wider adjustment range to suit riders of various styles, preferences, and body types - RapidFire Plus technology is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke - OT-SP41 reduces inner cable friction to provide quick response and effortless shifting
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
- 20% lighter rear shifts - Consistently stable shifting - RD new shadow design with optimized slant design - New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology - Longer lever body - Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation - I-spec II - Model Number : SL-M8000-I - Series : DEORE XT - Shift Lever Type : RAPIDFIRE Plus - Rear speeds : 11-speed - Front Shifting : Front Shifter Available - Instant Release : Yes - Multi Release : Yes - 2-way Release : Yes - Optical Gear Display : NO - Shift Cable Casing : OT-SP41 - Shift Cable : New low friction shift cable
Shimano's Di2 Bar-End Shifters are the ticket for time trial/triathlon bicycles running Shimano's Di2 electric-shifting components (sold separately). With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant, perfect gear changes every time.
Just because your hands are comfortably resting on the tops of your handlebars, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to shift gears. With Shimano's Di2 Remote Satellite Shifter, you're just a simple, light button push away from shifting perfection. These phenomenal accessory shifters are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately) and can be positioned anywhere on your bars for a custom feel. Plus, these beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
- Model no.: SW-R9150 - Position: On road Bar - Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT - E-TUBE connector - Average weight: 12 grams - Length: 261mm
- Remote TT/TRI shifter - Position: DH Bar - Switch type: Bar-end SW for TT, pair - Average weight: 31 grams
- 10-speed - Rapidfire Plus - 2 way release - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
- 11-speed - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - Clean and action-optimized cockpit - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
- 12-speed - Quick and easy shifting - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
With quick lever access and a light and responsive lever action, Rapidfire Plus SLX shift lever delivers smooth control out on the trail. The new I-SPEC EV lever offers a wide range of adjustments including increased lever slide range. - Quicker lever access and light operation - Instantaneous push and pull movements - 20% quicker main lever access and -35% shifting operation force (vs SL-M7000-R)
Page 1 of 4 Next page